Sunday, November 24, 2013

Green eyes

My oldest doesn't half-ass anything...except maybe taking out the recycling. When she is "in to" something, she goes all out--learns all the tricks, all the facts, and somehow turns every conversation back to her current obsession. (Yeah, it can get annoying...but I dig her passion!)

She read the Hunger Game books at least 30 times each (seriously), she knows the birthdays and favorite things of all the band members of her favorite bands, she is a skilled Anime artist and she is teaching herself Japanese, just because. As a black eyeliner wearer since fourth grade, she also can paint a beautiful eye. Look at that lovely face! I am looking to her to teach me many things in my lifetime through her dedication, style, creativity, and leadership. Dear daughter, I have my eye on you!

1 comment:

  1. I love that girl. She is such a unique and amazing person. What a great photo. <3 xo

    ReplyDelete