Wednesday, November 27, 2013

November 27: Three pictures with small narratives

Today, I did something I've never done which is get up at the buttcrack of dawn to be there when a very special bakery opened it's doors. Izzy came with me and it was totally worth it: cheesy biscuits, brownies, baguettes, stuffing bread cubes, and rustic dinner rolls....crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, but all gluten free. New Cascadia Bakery, I think we have a new day-before-thanksgiving tradition....



Ok, Hanukkah, kind of strange being the day before Turkey Day feast but I'll whip up some latkes. This was the first time I've pulled out an Avia recipe since she passed and it got choked up. (I always add an egg to each batch, too...)


Are your kids vaccinated for Google-y Eye Pox??? This boy clearly wasn't....oh no! Turkey and cranberry sauce is the cure, thank goodness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment