Sunday, November 10, 2013

Simple Sundays: Cheat!

This will be so simple....because for simple Sunday I am going to post a link to my friend Breana's blog who took the sweet time to post about our F-ING AWESOME WEEKEND.

Her highlights are my mostly my highlights: the dancing and singing to 90's dance hits, watching a new-to-me musical, pictionary/bananagram/cards against humanity rowdiness, mossy trees and squishy muds trails, spilling our weird secrets in steam and the green glow of the hot tub, TONS of delicious food, hot toddy's and wine, horseshoes, top secret missions, and a special shout-out to Mucinex for which my cabin-mates may have not slept as well.....she's got pictures here:

http://breanacross.wordpress.com/2013/11/10/weekend-highlights/


Being around these ladies is pure JOY, and endless laughs and understanding; I can't imagine who I'd be without this kind of nurturing adventure and these precious connections--and they love me back!!  LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY XOXOXOXO

1 comment:

  1. You added the perfect details....I too can't imagine who I'd be without these wonderful connections & you amazing people loving me through this crazy journey. I love you!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete