Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The boy

My boy is growing up like crazy.

After I had a rejuvenating yoga class, he was my birthday buddy: I basically dragged him along to all of my preferred activities. But he was such a good sport and ended up doing a lot if brave and exiting "firsts"!

First spa pedicure (with cool nail art!), first time trying fresh grapefruit juice, first time buying a comic with his own money, first time trying beef heart and scallops and Kalamata olives (at my birthday dinner at Andina).

Thanks for the sweet memories, my dear boy!











2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, i LOVE firsts so much! what a gift for your birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a DOLL...I love that guy. And YOU...Happiest Birthday!!! So glad your day was full of sweetness & special delights just for you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete